How Maestro helps you?
We make IT people smile while managing their software change requests — even in complex multiple contractor scenarios.
Imagine an IT Project Owner, let’s say Louis. Louis has a lot of software projects to manage and multiple contractors are connected to them. Louis spending most of her time to send change requests to these contractors, wating for their impact analysis and the estimated efforts for these CRs. Than follow-up these CRs to see the actual efforts and successfull completion.
Louis is spending most of her time to emails, phone calls, meetings, etc. Louis facing with a problem to manage CR communication with related development team, track them and follow related monthly invoicing efficiently.
Meanwhile, imagine a software solution provider company (contractor) and its software product/project owner, let’s say Justin. Justin has a lot of clients for custom software projects with his company’s development team and managing these clients. Justin have to send impact analysis of software project change requests to different clients including the estimated development efforts and than follow the approval/reject status, track the completed CRs to create the monthly invoice for the concerning client and relaed project works. Justin spending most of his time to emails, phone calls, meetings, etc. Justin facing with a problem to manage all CR communication, efforts tracking and follow related monthly invoice (project cashflows) efficiently.
MaestroCR provides great convenience at these points for both sides and make IT project managers and software development companies happy while managing their project change requests — even in complex multiple contractors / clients scenarios.
That’s how MaestroCR works. Maestro is solving the Change Request Management problem, which is often overlooked.
So, let's take a look at the main steps for an ordinary Change Request:
- Request For Change
- Impact Analysis (with estimated effort analysis)
- Implementation of Change
- Test & Review
- Reporting & Billing
With MaestroCR, we accomplish the followings:
- Managing all of your projects, contractors and teams in a single platform
- Ready-to-use integrations with the most powerful project management tools like JIRA, Trello, Basecamp, Gitlab, Github, Asana, Wrike, Slack (more are coming).
- Real-time effort & budget tracking for your change requests
- Your in-house team and your outsourced contractors (even freelancers) are all in one place
- Transparency and documentation of change processes from approval to completion
- Reducing the risk of change and project failure
- Shorter correction, implementation, and going-live phase periods
- Efficient maintenance of customer developments and implementations
- And of course, we need to complete all of the above with a user-friendly interface :)
All of these improvements are ready-to-go for you. And always free for your first project.
Want to learn more about what we're building?
Sign up to our News!Join our newsletter to get access to exclusive content, webinars and resources.
You’ll know better, find better, we promise.